Hi everyone! Just a day before, I was celebrating feat of 500 bloggers joining my community, and now, there’s another good news. Blogger Recognition Award! Yes! My blog has been nominated for blogger recognition award!
First of all I would like to thank all of the amazing people who regularly read my writings and give me honest feedback. A special vote of thanks to Lexie, a wonderful blogger for nominating me for this award. You can read her blog Everything and anything, for getting info on varied topics, ranging from travelling to food, and what not?
Click the link below to get Kindle unlimited 30-day free trial!
Now, let’s come to the formal part,
Rules for the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know that they have been nominated.
How my blog started!
November 20, 2016, was the fateful day, when I posted for the first time on this blog. I had a idea, a basic seed, which grew up into a huge tree, occupying so much of my mind that it became impossible to concentrate on other things. So I decided, that I had to let it go, somehow. Then, I shared this with one of my friends, who told me about blogging and all of this started.
I am not a experienced blogger, spending just over four months in the blogosphere, still I’ll tell you two things I’ve learned about blogging world:
- Write to express yourself and not to impress others.
- Reading is an essential part of writing, therefore, spend as much time reading other blogs, as you do on writing your own blog.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers who has some amazing work on their side. There are many more amazing bloggers I would love to nominate, but these people are way ahead of the league:
Listen with your soul: Christopher Bland
Helping you make your story great: Natasha Sapienza